We install all types of shower doors, framed or frameless, however, our specialty is in custom design and installation.Whether you need a framed tub enclosure in your guest bathroom, or a custom frameless, curved glass steam unit in the master bathroom, we will provide you with the best quality products, and professional, hassle-free installation.
- Shower Enclosures
- Framed and Frameless
- Premium Shower Enclosures
- Custom Heavy Glass Shower Enclosures
- Specialty Shower Enclosures – Curved Glass
Shower Door Options
View Shower Door Options and Finishes HERE
- Build to last a lifetime
- 3/8” or 1/2” thick glass
- Clean look (you can see beautiful tile work through glass)
- No metal framing
- Framed Doors
- 3/16” thick glass
- Aluminum framing around the perimeter of all glass
- 3/16” thick (framed)
- 1/4” thick (framed)
- 3/8” thick (frameless)
- 1/2” thick (frameless)
- Clear (green tint)
- Starfire ( blue tint)
- Etched or Frosted
- Rain glass
- Many more available
- Contemporary Finishes
- Over 30 finishes to choose from, including Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Oil
Rubbed Bronze Extras
- Towel Bars
- Towel Bar/Handle Combinations
- Towel Hooks
Check out Shower Glass Options and Finishes HERE
When it comes to mirrors, there is no job too challenging for our glazing experts to handle.
- Standard Wall-Mounted Mirrors
- Beveled Mirrors
- Custom Fit Mirrors – Cut-outs, Notches, Holes, Edging, etc.
- Specialty Design Mirrors
- Mirrored Walls
Safe and Secure New Glass Installation
When you need replacement windows and doors, you can count on Seattle Glass Pro. Our experts can replace residential and commercial windows and doors
Windows and doors are a critical part of our everyday life. Don’t let an issue ruin your routine—let our glass replacement and repair professionals handle it.
We can handle all of your specialty glass needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Counter Tops
- Table Tops
- Deck Railing Glass
- Stair Railing Glass
- Glass Shelving
- Cabinet Glass
- Patterned Glass
With such a wide selection of shower door styles, glass types and panel configurations, selecting the glass types and panel configurations, select the proper door for your bathroom can be challenging. We have created this guide to help you choose which type of shower enclosure best fits your needs…
Sliding glass shower doors
Sliding doors are a great choice when space is limited. Rollers are located in top truck with easy-clean type bottom track. With proper care and maintenance, these units will provide many years of trouble-free service. These doors are available in a wide variety of glass types and frame colors.
Swinging glass shower doors Whether a single door or a custom unit with notched or angled parels. We build these units to your exact specifications.
– Semi-frameless glass shower doors Semi Frameless Shower doors use a minimal amount of framing. They are an economical alternative to frameless shower doors while still maintaining a high-end look. Semi frameless doors are available in almost any configuration, with a wide variety of glass types and frame colors.
– Framed glass shower doors Framed Shower doors have frame on all sides of the doors and parels. Basic doors use aluminum frame and high end look. Semi frameless doors are available in almost any configuration, with a wide variety of glass types and frame colors.